Dragon age inquisition pc won’t launch :- As you know Dragon Age Inquisition is an action role-playing game. Dragon Age Inquisition pc is developed by BioWare. And the dragon age inquisition pc won’t launch. It is the third major addition to the Dragon Age franchise, a sequel to the previously released Dragon Age: Origins. The game was launched in November 2014 for the Xbox 360, Xbox One and PlayStation, along with Microsoft Windows, and was launched worldwide on these platforms. Dragon age inquiry
Many of you have asked this question that dragon age inquisition pc won’t launch, so today we have come up with a solution for you to solve this problem dragon age inquisition pc won’t launch, this problem is being seen recently. We are getting lots of reports of games not launching in Windows 10.
Many times the user tries to launch this game from the executable several times, still the game is not able to launch. Today we will tell you about the main reasons through this article. Why is this problem coming again and again? And how to solve the problem of dragon age inquisition pc won’t launch. What stops Dragon Age: Inquisition from launching?
Dragon age inquisition pc won’t launch
Let us tell you that there is no specific reason behind this problem.
It is possible that the service is running in your background, this can also be the main cause of the problem. A variety of Windows services or third party applications can also prevent the game from working properly. This can also be a major reason. When you download a game, this file can also be corrupted, due to which the game is launched. If the file is missing then there is a problem with the game.
Direct X or VC Redist
There may also be a problem with Direct X or VC Redist found in the game. Comes with Direct X or VC Redist version and may crash on desktop during launch.
The game requires administrative privileges to function properly. If the game is not granted privileges, it can cause problems and affect ability. In some cases Windows’ full-screen optimization feature works correctly. An element in the game may interfere with the game, preventing it from launching. It’s common to have this problem because of your incompatibility with Windows. Somewhere the programs are not adjusted properly in Windows 10, due to which there is a problem in launching the game.
Windows10 includes possible reasons why you can’t run any program smoothly due to not having compatibility mode with previous versions. You must have understood these problems, now we will move towards its solution.
Run clean boot.
It’s possible that you have a variety of services running in the background that is causing the problem. Let us tell you that if any third party application or any third party service is running in your PC then dragon age inquisition pc won’t launch problem may occur. There may be some elements of third party such that it does not allow it to work properly. And the problem of dragon age inquisition pc won’t launch may arise.
- In this we are going to boot Windows to prevent third party or any unnecessary Windows service from running.
- For this, first of all log in to your computer.
- Go to the Windows Search bar, click it, and type “msconfig” then click the Enter button.
- After that you have to click on “Services”. After this all you have to do is to check the box of “Hide all Microsoft services”.
- Now here you have to disable the third party services and services that are running in the background, for this you have to click on “Disable all”.
How to disable services
- Now you have to right-click on the “Task Bar”, after that you have to choose Task Manager.
- After this, click on the Startup tab and check here that all the applications are disabled.
- After that you have to reboot your computer.
- And after that you launch the game and see it.