Galaxy S6 is known to be a very popular Smartphone. Which is used by many mobile users in today’s time? People are known for its features and durability. However, some users face a problem. The main problem of which is “Galaxy s6 Won’t Turn On“. Today we will tell you about how you can solve it.
Galaxy s6 Won’t Turn On
The Samsung Galaxy S6 does not turn on sometimes; this problem comes when you press the S6 power on/off button. To switch it on the black screen of the phone will be stuck. Your phone does not respond to it in any way, it gets stuck. Refuses to boot normally. This condition prevents users from accessing the phone, and hinders the phone from starting. So we often ask them for a solution when the Galaxy S6 is on.
Restarting Galaxy S6
When you see your phone in this position, it removes the battery. Earlier, the easiest way was to soften the Galaxy flagship, but this cannot be done with the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge. You cannot remove the battery in it. Therefore, we are providing you some important tips for this, which will help you to get rid of the problem of “Galaxy s6 Won’t Turn On“.
For most of the problems, we go to our mobile operator. But now you do not need to go to anyone for this problem. After reading this, you can get rid of this problem of your phone.
Use the Following Methods to Restart the Galaxy S6.
- First you press and hold the power button of your device, then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Hold down the power button of the device until the phone restarts. When it does not react.
- If the phone is not responsive, you can press and hold the power button and the volume button simultaneously for 7 seconds.
We have told you a process above. Through this, you can solve your problem. But you are not able to solve this problem through him, then we are providing you some more tips for this, which you can see.
- Connect the phone to the charger of your handset, this may cause the device to start up.
- To check the phone whether the phone is on or not, press and hold the power button for more than 20 seconds.
- Press the volume button for a few seconds and increase the volume until your screen displays something.
- Press and hold the Power + Home button so that the screen can display something in front of you.
- You can press the power button to reboot normally if any activity appears on the screen.
Friends, we have given you the instructions to fix the problem of Galaxy s6 Won’t Turn On. Even after all these attempts fail, if your phone problem persists, then you can visit your local Samsung care center. It is possible that your device has a hardware or software problem. So show it at the center and solve the problem of your phone.