Pokemon Go is the best game liked on smartphones. It is a mobile game based on AR structured by Niantic. You can use the game on all Android devices and computers. It uses the GPS of your mobile device, this greatly enhances your game experience and takes you into a virtual world.
In today’s post, we will tell you what to do if Pokemon Go Failed to Detect Location error. Because whenever you play this game, you may encounter Pokemon Go Failed to Detect Location. That is why we will help you find it.
Pokemon Go Failed to Detect Location Error
A virtual environment is provided in the Pokemon Go game, which allows gamers to interpret a virtual world in the game. It can simulate its character to detect, catch and train Pokémon with creatures. The game has given gamers a mapping of the future of VR gaming.
While playing the game you may see some errors, including “Failed to detect Pokémon Go error 12 location”. We have done research to solve this problem, so that you can fix this issue easily, we will provide you some instructions to fix it which will help you to get rid of this problem.
How To Fix Pokemon Go Failed to Detect Location
We are providing below tutorial on how to fix this problem, with the help of which you can easily fix the Pokemon Go Failed to Detect Location problem. Along with this, if you are facing problems like fly GPS, fake GPS GO, GPS spoofing and hacking, then you can also easily fix it.
Method 1 – Firstly see if the device’s location services are enabled
Firstly see if the device’s location services are enabled
In this, you have to first check the location services of your phone, if it is disabled, then you have to enable location services.
follow these steps:
- Go to device “Settings” and tap on “Location” option.
- Here you have to click “Mode” option. And set GPS to maximum location accuracy mode. Select “High Accuracy”.
- Now, play the Pokémon Go game to see if “GPS has failed to detect the issue”.
Even after this, if the problem is not fixed, then you have to look at the second step.
Method 2 – Disable mock locations in developer options
Disable mock locations in developer options
During this process you have to disable fake locations in the developer options to fix the problem while playing Pokémon Go on Android phones.
- Click “About device” in the device “Settings”. Look for it under the Options System section.
- Find and tap “Build Number” 7 times in the device information.
- You will see a message that says, “You are a developer now”.
- Developer options are enabled on your phone. Check it out See “Settings” and “Developer Options”.
- Tap on “Developer Options”. Here you will see a list of toggle buttons and check boxes. Click here to enable the Developer option.
A new window will appear here. “These settings are intended for development use only”. Enable this.
- Check the “Allow fake locations” checkbox, |
- Now tap on it to disable fake locations.
In this way you can solve the problem of Pokemon Go Failed to Detect Location. After this process you should try playing the game once.
Method 3: Spoofing in Czech Pokémon Go
Sometimes in the game there is a problem of spoofing, due to which we face this problem. This is the final method of checking that you check that you are not having problems with this problem. This happens due to GPS spoofing or GPS hacking apps through Android’s “mock location” feature. If you are trying to play to spoof Android’s “mock location” with Fake GPS GO, Fly GPS, and GPS joystick, a ‘Failed to locate location’ error may appear in Pokémon Gaya.
Know – What is Pokemon Card Error
Pokemon GO Error 12: Failed to Detect Location
In Pokémon Go, you can prevent many things from locating the location. Because of which we are unable to find our Pokemon. There are many reasons that can trigger this error, we are giving you some reasons for this, due to which you can find Pokemon GO Error 12.
- If you have “Find my device option enabled” on your device then you will encounter this error in Pokémon Go.
- If the location setting is not disabled, error 12 on your device may occur in your game.
- For some reason, the smartphone GPS signal is not available. So Pokemon GO Error 12 may popup on the screen.
Download – Pokemon Sun and Moon Apk
What Can do to Eliminate Pokemon Go Error 12?
Pokemon Go Error 12 is visible in your device, then you can fix this problem in the following ways. We are giving you below some tips to fix Pokemon go error 12 error. This will solve your problem.
- Clear the cache and data of the Pokemon go game, sometimes it causes an error.
- Update the available maps on your device or uninstall and install them again.
- If your problem is identified, then install the old version of Google Play Services on the device. Sometimes a newer version may cause you this problem.
- Disable the “Find My Device” option available on the phone, it may give Pokemon go error 12.
- Tweak some settings in FGL Pro
- You can get Spoof in Pokemon GO Application.
- Disable the “fake location” setting in your mobile
Download – Pokemon Masters On PC
Final Word –
We have provided you complete information about Pokemon Go Failed to Detect Location in this post, with the help of this you can correct this error. If you are not able to fix this problem even after using all these processes, then please comment us, we will try to fix your problem.